Donate: “a little change can make a big change.”
Your generous contribution helps us continue our mission of using the arts to empower people! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
*All gifts are tax deductible and made in a secure online environment.
Ways to Get Involved with Open Hearts
- Financial Donations – We rely on financial donations that go directly toward providing services to adults with intellectual disabilities.
- In-Kind Donations – Open Hearts welcomes donations that defray the costs of operating a Medicaid funded facility while offering our corporate partners an opportunity to showcase their products and services-from computer equipment and paper products to services like plumbing and e-marketing.
- Fundraising – Fundraising programs provide the opportunity to engage in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause. You or your organization can assist in raising funds through an existing planned event, or as part of a fundraiser created by your team.
- Volunteer/Team Building Projects – There are a myriad of ways to volunteer with Open Hearts. We can match volunteer opportunities and individuals to best apply their time and talents. To learn more about the possibilities for volunteers or team building projects, contact us!
- Event and Program Sponsorship – Supporting Open Hearts can help you or your business reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community. Contact us today to find out about annual sponsorship opportunities.
Open Hearts is able to change the lives of differently-abled adults through the generosity of Corporate Partners. Corporate Partners are an important part of helping Open Hearts deliver quality services to this special population whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering.
To learn more about the opportunities to partner with Open Hearts Art Center, contact us today at 828-505-8428.